Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day Two

I forgot to go over weighing yourself - don't weigh yourself every day.  Instead weigh yourself once a week, the same time every week.  So if you started to log your weight on Wednesday at 6 a.m., then continue to weigh yourself every week on Wednesday at 6 a.m..  This way you keep yourself accountable and you don't over obsess about it.

I have chosen the 1800 calorie plan I believe, however I find it entails too much food to integrate so I may change my mind to 1500 calories later.

Breakfast today:
2 slices of Sprouted Whole Grain Ezekiel bread w/ Sunflower Seed Butter
1 cup of Cabot Greek Yogurt plain, w/ Honey
1 Bosch Pear
1 4 oz cup of Carrot Juice

= 560 Calories

Early Lunch:
2 cups of TJ's Rice Medley - Brown Rice, Red Rice and Black Barley
2 Chicken Sausage Links Garlic Flavor

= 620 Calories

Dinner:
Mixture of veggies - onions, sweet potato, red peppers and Crispy Noodles cooked in O.O. (Olive Oil)

= 150 Calories, remember veggies and fruits are unlimited.

I had 470 left and didn't use it.

Didn't get to Medifast meals today, went to bed right after Dinner, very sleepy.  With two kids I get exhausted easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment