Monday, November 17, 2014

Keeping things interesting

To keep things interesting I have decided to only post weekly, this way you can get a run down on what the week was like and you don't have to get a menu of what I'm eating per day.  I don't want this blog to become my daily menu, it should really be about my experiences and tips I can share with you as a health coach as well as someone going through the program.

I will post my weight at the end of this week as well so everyone can get an idea on where I am at as well as keeping myself accountable.

Now my question is, you must have placed a Medifast order right?  And if so, did anyone try the recipes in the recipe flip book you received in the mail?  I was curious as to what outcomes there were and if anything tasted exceptionally good!


No comments:

Post a Comment